Increase energy efficiency – reduce operating costs and CO2 emissions.
The degree of efficiency is the crucial factor.
Glen Dimplex Thermal Solutions (GDTS) has worked to obtain maximum energy efficiency of its cold water equipment from day one. Every part of our R&D is based on the following guiding principle: Minimum operating costs with maximum performance, precision and reliability.
The chillers have been well-equipped to ensure:
- Optimization of the refrigerant
- Optimization of your application under the agreed operating conditions and environmental chambers
- Energy-efficient components at both full load and partial load
- Suitable system configurations and optimization by controllers to keep your application running in an economically efficient manner
- Maximum utilization of the energy-saving system (free cooling) to minimize the proportion of active chilling