As a welder, do you experience:
- High water and sewer bills?
- Bad or irregular spot welds due to mushroomed tips or overheated transformers?
- Short tip life with downtime to redress and change welding tips?
- Transformer, ignition tube and SCR failure due to over-heating or over-cooling?
- Downtime due to thermostatic protection switches on ignitions and SCRs?
- Plugged-up water cooling lines?
Using a chiller with the welding process can improve all these issues maximizing uptime and protecting the output quality, while reducing water and waste water expense.
With our vast involvement in this welding industry for many years, Dimplex Thermal Solutions (DTS) chillers are designed to handle the extreme and harsh environments of the welding world. DTS can provide precision cooling for spot welding, seam welding, butt welding, induction welding, or virtually any welding environment.