Medical chillers built specifically for your application.
Dimplex Thermal Solutions (DTS) is the premier provider of OEM medical imaging fluid cooling equipment for use with MRI, CT, Pet and Linear Accelerators. The medical imaging chillers have a track record of 99.96% up-time with more than 1,400 MRI chillers in North America.
The redundant design with the DTS’ proprietary Wave Design System Intelligence extends the life of the components and provides flexible serviceability.
Highlights at a glance.
- Ease and Convenience – Designed, manufactured and serviced through our Kalamazoo, Michigan facility.
- Peace of Mind – Redundant designs for critical uptime, improved component lifespan and flexible serviceability.
- Quality Built – Using the highest quality components for extreme conditions.
- Outstanding Service – Proven service success by DTS’ technicians and specially certified local technicians throughout North America.
- Full Turnkey Service and Support – DTS is available for all technical questions from unit specification and site planning through start-up.
- Limitless Value-Add Opportunities – All orders include an 18-month parts and labor warranty. Custom options available for service contracts, pre-cooling, noise reduction or real-time information and monitoring.
- Planned Maintenance and Replacement Parts – The DTS team values your uptime and offers planned maintenance packages and next-day shipping on most replacement parts. Spare parts packages are also available.
Standardized medical chiller lines.
The DTS standard medical line is available with OSHPD certification. Special packages offer protection against salt water corrosion and ultra-high or low-ambient requirements. Custom designs and standard chillers are available on configurable platforms designed to meet your critical application needs. Any of the chiller units over 7.5 tons feature many compressor and pump configurations for redundancy, which stages the operation to provide the best use of energy.